Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pixi Feels ... Dizzy


Dizzy, when I stand up to quickly and baby gets first choice where bloodflow is concerned... ok, ok ....1,2,3,4,5.... There, I can see again, and walk... I've now learned the art of getting up slowly from the couch and not jumping out of bed. I'm getting there! I've also had a slight scare of ending up in hospital due to dehidration, as I get the worst megranes ever (with all the side effects)! I'm prone to headaches, but this was the worst. Luckily hubby was by my side, very worried I might add. He stood outside for 5 hours while the not-so-fast ER crew tended to all around me and then me, as I was the "least critical". Well, all's well that ends well and I'm looking after myself 2x more than before, not that I wasn't! It's nice to see my belly expanding, but what a job in the mornings to get dressed! Must get clothes!!! I just wish to feel those butterfly feeling, can't wait!

1 comment:

Gypsy Purple said...

The butterfly feelings will start coming any day now....I can`t wait for thet as well!!!!