Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pixi Feels ... Strike a pose...



I could finally get a few pictures taken with my boepie. There's finally a nice round tummy to show off. The one morning I was really blown away... I went to bed with a flat tummy and woke up with a preggie tum. It was so nice, I couldn't stop giving Nunu hugs. I had a whole conversation with Nunu telling baby how much I love feeling tiny feet and fluttering inside me. The proof is out - and every morning after a shower is Nunu time, Nunu gets a nice belly rub with some special cream that smells nice and then me and Nunu talk 'bout what's happening and how we gonna face another day of adventure finding out about each other. Oh I love my boepie!!!

3 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Love the pic....the boepie and the NUNU!!!!!!!!

IndigoGirl said...

Even better than the pics... was taking the pics! You look really beautiful Pixi... with your little speedbump... hehehe

Lani said...

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!