Monday, March 12, 2007

NuNu Family ... My 3 Aunties

This is Pixi's other three sisters, my aunts! We went to visit them this weekend, and it was so nice. I heard all three of them rubbing Pixi's belly and calling me. They even wanted me to join them in the pool - Pixi didn't want too - awh! I still need to figure out who is who, 'cause they kinda all sound the same, but plenty of time to figure it out - right!? They are the spoiling kind though, Pixi got 2 bags of cotton candy, not only one, two! Thanx for spoiling me and pixi this weekend, look forward to visit you again. Love you.

1 comment:

Lani said...

You are blessed with SO many Aunties and Uncles. Plus a cousin who is gonna be exactly your age! Be warned, you're going to be loved to little bits. Then those bits will be squished in hugs. And those squished bits will be eaten up in little kisses....

.... be afraid... be very afraid...