Monday, March 12, 2007

Pixi Feels... Fat



Not in a bad light, I just feel fat now. You know the stage before looking pregnant but not being able to fit into your usual clothes. I wanted to wear a light pair of jeans on Friday and though my "fat" jeans will fit, 'cause they were really too big for me. Surprise surprise, they didn't! He he, I couldn't even get the zip up, not even a little, and this is when I realised I'm really pregnant. Although my tummy doesn't appear to be so big, it is! I read this month I will be getting bigger day by day, and I can't wait to show off my boep... with my little nunu in it!

2 comments:

IndigoGirl said...

LOL, rather not tie your pants up with string or something! Okey?!

Gypsy Purple said...

I want to see this bigger by the day thing......I`m scared...will watch you closely...my poor child....